ZAKATPurify your wealth
Fulfill the great pillar of Islam! Your Zakat Al-Mal will help empower those most in need in Syria.
“Take from their money a charity to cleanse them and purify them” – Qur’an 9:103.
Zakat Al-Mal is an act of worship that every adult, mentally stable, and financially able Muslim must pay to support specific people categories. There are eight categories for the distribution of Zakat:
- The poor (someone who is low-income or indigent).
- The needy (someone who is in difficulty).
- Zakat administrators.
- Those whose hearts are to be reconciled (new Muslims and friends of the Muslim community).
- Those in bondage (slaves and captives).
- The debt-ridden.Those in debt
- In the cause of Allah.
- The wayfarer (those who are stranded or traveling with few resources)
Your Zakat is due when your wealth has been held for a full Islamic year and you need to calculate it as 2.5% of your held wealth
Donate Zakat for Syria today.