(The Month of Mercy, The Month of Forgiveness, The Month of Giving)
Feed the Fasting Family in Ramadan :
“Whoever gives food to a fasting person to break his fast, shall have his sins forgiven, and he will be saved from the Fire of Hell, and he shall have the same reward as the fasting person, without his reward being diminished at all.” (Ibn Khuzaymah)
A staggering 5.6 million people in Syria are undernourished, and now, more than ever, they need your help to stay nourished through Ramadan. This Ramadan, help us to create a change, for the better. Change iftar for a vulnerable family this Ramadan, while reaping the mercy and generosity of the holy month.
Feed a fasting family
- For £5, you can support a vulnerable family struggling to afford food this Ramadan with a nutritious hot iftar meal in Syria.
- Fitra ( Zakatulfitr): £5 is fitra for each person is due by attending Ramadan.
- £10 Iftar & Suhur which will provide two main meals in Ramadan .
- £20 Mini food parcel which include basic daily material (sugar, tea, rice ..) will last for 10 days for one family inshallah.
- £50 Ramadan food parcel to provide food for one family for the whole of Holy month.
- £150 can Provide a family-of- 4-5 people with a nutritious food parcel customized to local diet, including water, bread, rice, pulses and lentils, providing them with iftar for the entire month of Ramadan.
Make the change! When you donate just £150, you can help a family of 4-5 people, on average, to thrive this Ramadan, providing them with a food parcel packed with essential and nutritious food, bread and water while reaping the multiplied rewards of the holy month.
Together, let this Ramadan 2021, be the change we wish to see in the world.